Christopher J. Gee, M.D.
American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship, Surgery Fellow and Clinical Instructor, Jules Stein Eye Institute of UCLA
- Residency, Chief Ophthalmology Resident, Wake Forest University
- Residency, Ophthalmology Resident, Wake Forest University
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University
- Professional Medical, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Undergraduate, Brigham Young University
Diabetic retinopathy, age related macular degeneration, eye trauma, eye tumors, retinal detachment repair, and all surgical disease of the retina.